Metalicon Balance Board
Balance Board Sit-Stand Mat
As you stand on the balance board your body will instinctively make constant tiny movements so you maintain your equilibrium. This is incredibly beneficial for your health in numerous ways.
- Activates and tones muscles in your back, core, legs and ankles
- Boosts the metabolism increasing alertness and calorie consumption
- Increased alertness means increased productivity
- Make long term improvements to ease of movement in your joints, balance, reaction times, core strength and general flexibility and well being
- Activates use of the pelvic area with its unique skateboard-like pivot design, which aids in maintaining good normal posture of the neck, shoulders and back
|Dimensions||600 x 60 x 400 mm|
Avoid computer-related injuries by adjusting your workplace set-up. With the increasing rise in computer dependent occupations more and more people are having to spend their time in front of a 24" screen. If only they knew, one simple corr...
In the midst of the sitting epidemic, standing desks have been widely suggested as the cure, but do they work? In the era of office-life, where 81% of UK office workers spend between four to nine hours sitting at their desks each day (Censuswid...