Elite Optima Plus Single Wave Desk 1200 x 600-800mm
Elite Optima Plus Single Wave Desk
Optima Plus will blend seamlessly into any office environment with its modern and stylish cantilever frame design. Designed with an emphasis on wire management the range encompasses discreet modesty panel apertures and removable leg inserts. Sculpted wave design provides a more spacious work surface for the user.
- The design allows the user to offset their PC and create more surface to work at or use for informal meetings
- Combine with desktop screens, pedestals and extension desks to create numerous configurations
- Desk features 25mm MFC desktop with coordinating 2mm impact resistant edge banding
- Contemporary contrasting edge banding available
- Choice of wood grain directions to maintain a continuous work surface when configured with other desks, extensions and desk high pedestals
- Desktop features two square design cable ports in coordinating finish
- Stylish and practical steel cantilever leg frame with superior cable management
- Legs feature floor to desk top wire access within vertical channels discreetly hidden behind removable plates
- Discreet wire management is enhanced further by modesty panel cable apertures
- Uniquely designed adjustable feet that twist allowing you to easily adjust without the hassle of lifting the desk
- Desk is offered in four widths and two depths with a choice of left or right hand return to meet the needs of your office
- Nine contemporary wood colour finishes
- Complimenting frame and cable ports available in Silver, Black or White
- FIRA certified product
- Meets British, European and International standards
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
Width 1200mm x Depth 800-600mm x Height 740mm
|Dimensions||1200 x 740 x 600 mm|
Avoid computer-related injuries by adjusting your workplace set-up. With the increasing rise in computer dependent occupations more and more people are having to spend their time in front of a 24" screen. If only they knew, one simple corr...
In the midst of the sitting epidemic, standing desks have been widely suggested as the cure, but do they work? In the era of office-life, where 81% of UK office workers spend between four to nine hours sitting at their desks each day (Censuswid...