Elite Optima Plus Double Wave Desk 1600 x 900mm
Elite Optima Plus Double Wave Desk
Optima Plus will blend seamlessly into any office environment with its modern and stylish cantilever frame design. Designed with an emphasis on wire management the range encompasses discreet modesty panel apertures and removable leg inserts. Sculpted double wave design combines smooth lines and flowing curves which optimise an individual's workspace. Provides a generous workspace where the PC monitor can be positioned centrally or discreetly to the corner of the desktop.
- Combine with wave design desktop screens to further enhance the aesthetics of a desk cluster
- Desk features 25mm MFC desktop with coordinating 2mm impact resistant edge banding
- Contemporary contrasting edge banding available
- Desktop features two square design cable ports in coordinating finish
- Stylish and practical steel cantilever leg frame with superior cable management
- Legs feature floor to desk top wire access within vertical channels discreetly hidden behind removable plates
- Discreet wire management is enhanced further by modesty panel cable apertures
- Uniquely designed adjustable feet that twist allowing you to easily adjust without the hassle of lifting the desk
- Desk is offered in two widths and depths to meet the needs of your office space
- Nine contemporary wood colour finishes
- Complimenting frame and cable ports available in Silver, Black or White
- FIRA certified product
- Meets British, European and International standards
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
|Dimensions||1600 x 725 x 900 mm|
|Frame Type||Cable Managed|
|Minimal Depth||700 mm|
Avoid computer-related injuries by adjusting your workplace set-up. With the increasing rise in computer dependent occupations more and more people are having to spend their time in front of a 24" screen. If only they knew, one simple corr...
In the midst of the sitting epidemic, standing desks have been widely suggested as the cure, but do they work? In the era of office-life, where 81% of UK office workers spend between four to nine hours sitting at their desks each day (Censuswid...