Elite Matrix Rectangular Desk 1600 x 700mm
Elite Matrix Rectangular Desk
Stunning Elite Matrix bench desks can be configured seamlessly together to create endless layouts for your office. This flexible range allows you to adapt and expand easily when required.
- Single rectangular desktops with robust, dual beam support frames.
- Use as free standing workstations or combine with add on desks to form bigger, multi user clusters.
- Optional wire management trays and risers available.
- Desks feature 25mm MFC tops with coordinating 2mm impact resistant edge trim.
- Adjustable feet to help desks stand firm on uneven floor surfaces.
- Offered in 6 widths and 3 depths to meet needs of any size space.
- Range of nine contemporary wood colour finishes.
- Complimenting frame in Silver, Black or White.
- Complete your workstation with a matching MFC modesty panel, secretarial return or striking desktop screen.
- Full range of complimentary and versatile storage options available.
- FIRA certified product.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
Width 1600mm x Depth 700mm x Height 740mm
|Desk Type||Computer Desk|
|Dimensions||1600 x 740 x 700 mm|
Ratings based on data collected by third party reviewing platform.
N H, St. Albans
22 December 2020 20:07
Good, stable desk. Very pleased with the quality.
Good product wit very pleasant customer service. Highly recommend!
Prompt response. Good customer service. Very pleased.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback, it is very much appreciated.
4 July 2018 15:26
the desk is good quality for the price
Customer service experience
delivery was as advertised, set up quick, product is good quality
Thank you very much for your great 5 star review, we appreciate the fantastic feedback.
Avoid computer-related injuries by adjusting your workplace set-up. With the increasing rise in computer dependent occupations more and more people are having to spend their time in front of a 24" screen. If only they knew, one simple corr...
In the midst of the sitting epidemic, standing desks have been widely suggested as the cure, but do they work? In the era of office-life, where 81% of UK office workers spend between four to nine hours sitting at their desks each day (Censuswid...