Elite Linnea Double Bench with Shared Inset Leg 1000 x 1200mm
Elite Linnea Double Bench with Shared Inset Leg
Fresh and modern...Linnea allows you to create the ultimate contemporary work environment. The simplistic bench design provides maximum flexibility and can be easily adapted to grow with your business. A truly cost effective way of fitting out your office environment.
- Double rectangular bench add on desk with shared angular inset leg design
- Features 25mm MFC tops with coordinating 2mm impact resistant edge trim
- Scalloped desktop designs enables monitor arms to be clamped to the back edge
- Sliding tops retract towards the user allowing easy access to a high capacity wire management tray
- Tops can be locked in the open and closed position with addition of a locking pin
- Strong and sturdy angular design leg frame, easy to assemble and reconfigure with Linnea desks
- Double bench add on desk can be configured to extend double desks end to end with a shared intermediate leg
- Provides users maximum use of free space below the desks and carries on the clean lines and clutter free design
- Unique twist design adjustable feet help desks stand firm on uneven floor surfaces
- Offered in seven widths to meet the needs of any size space and match single bench desk sizes
- Nine contemporary wood colour finishes
- Complimenting frame and cable ports available in Silver, Black or White
- Complete your desk with a stylish metal modesty panel or striking acrylic desktop screen
- Full range of versatile and contemporary storage options available
- Enhance your desk further with the addition of a cable tray and cable risers to hide and manage unsightly cables
- FIRA certified product
- Meets British, European and International standards
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
Width 1000mm x Depth 1200mm x Height 740mm
|Dimensions||1000 x 740 x 1200 mm|
Avoid computer-related injuries by adjusting your workplace set-up. With the increasing rise in computer dependent occupations more and more people are having to spend their time in front of a 24" screen. If only they knew, one simple corr...
In the midst of the sitting epidemic, standing desks have been widely suggested as the cure, but do they work? In the era of office-life, where 81% of UK office workers spend between four to nine hours sitting at their desks each day (Censuswid...