Elite Linnea 120 Degree Cluster Workstation Width 2329mm
Elite Linnea 120 Degree Cluster Workstation
Fresh and modern...Linnea allows you to create the ultimate contemporary work environment, the simplistic bench design offers total flexibility enabling the desk system to grow with your business. The 120° design footprint is ideal for departments and teams where interaction and communication is essential.
- Designed with fully interchangeable components enabling runs of desks to be increased or reduced
- Configure in groups of three, six, nine or any multiples of three
- A truly cost effective way of fitting out your office environment
- One unit is equal to one desk
- Cluster bench desk configured as a three person module with angular leg design
- Features 25mm MFC tops with coordinating 2mm impact resistant edge trim
- Supplied with two square cable access ports in the desktop to keep cables tidy
- Strong and sturdy angular design leg frame, easy to assemble and reconfigure with additional desks
- Cluster bench desk can be configured end to end with the addition of add on desks with a shared intermediate leg
- Provides users maximum use of free space below the desks and carries on the clean lines and clutter free design
- Unique twist design adjustable feet help desks stand firm on uneven floor surfaces
- Nine contemporary wood colour finishes
- Complimenting frame available in Silver, Black or White
- Complete your desk with a stylish metal modesty panel or striking acrylic desktop screen
- Enhance your desk further with the addition of a cable tray and cable risers to hide and manage unsightly cables
- FIRA certified product
- Meets British, European and International standards
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Extreme Width 2329mm = Length 1000mm with 600mm Ends x Height 740mm
|Desk Type||Call Centre|
|Dimensions||2329 x 740 x 740 mm|
Avoid computer-related injuries by adjusting your workplace set-up. With the increasing rise in computer dependent occupations more and more people are having to spend their time in front of a 24" screen. If only they knew, one simple corr...
In the midst of the sitting epidemic, standing desks have been widely suggested as the cure, but do they work? In the era of office-life, where 81% of UK office workers spend between four to nine hours sitting at their desks each day (Censuswid...