Elite Flexi Rectangular Desk 800 x 800mm
Elite Flexi Rectangular Desk
Create a modern and stylish work environment that inspires with Flexi Office Furniture
- Robustly engineered compact rectangular desk with fully welded double upright cantilever leg frame
- The leg frames are compatible with optional vertical cable risers to hide unsightly wires
- Compact design 600mm deep desk ideal for where office space is at a premium
- Desk features 25mm MFC desktop with coordinating 2mm impact resistant edge banding
- Desktop features two square design cable ports to aid wire management in coordinating finish
- Fully welded steel double upright cantilever leg frame offering strength and style
- Uniquely designed adjustable feet that twist allowing you to easily adjust without the hassle of lifting the desk
- Desk is offered in six widths to meet the needs of your office space
- Nine contemporary wood colour finishes
- Complimenting frame and cable ports available in Silver, Black or White
- FIRA certified product
- Meets British, European and International standards
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
Width 800mm x Depth 800mm x Height 740mm
|Desk Type||Computer Desk|
|Dimensions||800 x 740 x 800 mm|
Ratings based on data collected by third party reviewing platform.
27 October 2020 08:13
The desk itself was somewhat of a disappointment. The frame (legs) are good without fault and desktop seems of good build but does have a few rough edges (not really what you would expect but didn't bother me much). The biggest letdown was the square cable ports which sit on both far corners of the desk. They are very cheap and flimsy (the lid of one broke on the first day) and on my desk were not set straight, both are slanted to different degrees and this ruins the look of the desk. Given that I'm working from home and it took 4 weeks to receive the desk I didn't bother contacting the company with a complaint.
Square cable ports not set straight and flimsy.
Delivery took exactly 4 weeks as expected and delivery guy was friendly.
Avoid computer-related injuries by adjusting your workplace set-up. With the increasing rise in computer dependent occupations more and more people are having to spend their time in front of a 24" screen. If only they knew, one simple corr...
In the midst of the sitting epidemic, standing desks have been widely suggested as the cure, but do they work? In the era of office-life, where 81% of UK office workers spend between four to nine hours sitting at their desks each day (Censuswid...